Friday, December 02, 2005

It's Official: I'm Going On the World Cruise

Have I not blogged this yet? It's happening. Hate me now, I'm going to the fiery side of Hades, but yes, I'm going to be an actor for Crystal Cruises' 2006 World Cruise.

We will do a total of ten different shows (heading out with three ready to go, and coming up with the other seven while cruising). Also, acting workshops, lectures, and a rock-em, sock-em murder mystery event in April. We are going to be working a bit more on this contract than my last one (and Lord, it's about time). But the places we are going will stagger you.

I won't list them out. I've been doing that with friends, and by the time I get to Tahiti and New Zealand, they aren't my friends anymore. My special treat, of all the places we're going, is to a little Egyptian town called Safaga. We're overnighting there. Why? Because it's a three hour bus trip away from Karnak and Luxor. The Valley of the Kings. Queen Hatshepsut's mortuary temple at Deir-el-Bahri. The Hypostyle Hall of Raames II.

And then a stop at Alexandria, a bus ride to Cairo, and we're taking in the Egyptian museum and Giza. I am going to work very, very hard so that Egypt is mine, all mine.

No technicolor dreamcoat jokes, please.

No comments: