Monday, December 05, 2005

Test of Blogger Email Posting

Just to see how it works. When I go on the trip, I want to keep posting, and
the easiest way may be to email the site. It may be a question of speed,
too, so by composing my blogs first, and then cutting and pasting to email,
I will probably escape the worst of the draconian Internet charges on the
ship.

How does this look? I don't know; Blogger appears to be down at the moment,
although I can access the Dashboard. Even status.blogger.com is down - wow!
That's supposed to be a different server all together!

Maybe I should think about one of the other blogging tools...one that I can
load the interface onto my computer...hmmm.

Well, I guess this is long enough. Oh, yes, a link. <a
href="http://www.truthdig.com">TruthDig.com</a> is a great new e-zine. I'll
get it into the blogroll soon. Bye for now!

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/



On edit: wow! First off, my link is rewritten into code so it doesn't appear as a link. Second, the unremovable footer from Hotmail gets printed as well. This isn't going to work at all...not with Hotmail. Yahoo mail gets those ads in as well.

Well, that gives me something to ponder...

No comments: