Saturday, November 19, 2005

Home Again, Home Again

I'm sitting in my apartment in Nashville, TN.

It's nice to be back, though I need to find a job. Not much has changed: the kitty did want to associate with me, which was nice, and all my friends at ye olde Barn were most welcoming. I do miss the ship a bit, but it was a lot of fun, and here's hoping I can go out again...

Plus all of this Woodward/Murtha revelations. Wow, I'm in a good mood politically. It's nice to see other shoes finally dropping. Here's hoping that the Bush Administration doesn't destroy America while they self-destruct.

I'm on a slow dial-up connection right now, so the post will be lame. Also, I'm thinking, yet again, of shaking up the posting. Bolo Boffin as a Blogger site has file uploading grandfathered in, but none of the new sites I create (like this one) does. So I'm thinking of making Bolo Boffin something called the American Observer. I'd have to keep the boloboffin.blogspot.com address, but I could go register usobs.com somewhere, and use that to advertise the site. The approach would be international in outreach: a running commentary on why we Americans are so crazy. It would be mostly political, thought with the occasional apology for, say, calling green peas "English" peas, or lean round cuts of ham "Canadian Bacon".

Inner Cog would remain a strictly personal and travel blog. When I travel. Or get personal.

Anyway, I'm thinking about it.

No comments: