Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Welcome Back To Cable Internet

Hee, hee, hee...

The cable guy came today and hooked me back up. I'm mainlining the Internet again!

I've been away, as you know if you read this thing. I've been doing DSL lines in Mexico and Alaska, which were fine. Typing on a Mexican keyboard can be wild (hint: the Alt Grp key is your friend. Hold it down to get the @ sign whatever key the @ sign happens to be on - don't understand? You will if you ever type on a Mexican keyboard), and I've also been playing around with surfing via the wireless card on my Dell Axim 50v. It will do in a pinch, believe me. Just enough sites offer a PDA version to make it worthwhile (amazingly enough, a site that sells PDA software doesn't give a mobile version of their pages! weird...).

But typing on my regular keyboard, browsing with Firefox, and zooming away at cable speeds...there's nothing better. Wuv, twue wuv...

No comments: