Sunday, November 13, 2005

New Title: The Inner Cog

Okay, so I took my name JOSEPH, and substituted the letters one back, so I could get a couple of vowels. That became INRDOG. However, I went two back from E accidentally, so I thought it was INRCOG. I thought about that, or rather Inner Cog, for a while. It seems a little spiritual. It was definitely different, and easily remembered. I could become the Cogster, or something silly like that.

And then I realized it should be Inner Dog. And that left me a little cold. Are we all dogs at hearts, we men? Yeah, but I'm aspiring here. So Cog it shall remain.

Hey, I was only ever Bolo Boffin because I plugged my name into a Hobbit Name Generator the day before I found The Smirking Chimp and signed up there as my new hobbit name. Enjoy.

No comments: