Saturday, November 26, 2005

Wanna Chuckle? Or Laugh Out Loud?

Overheard in New York: The Voice of The City

This site takes submission from people who overhear interesting things in New York. That's all it is. Here's a sample or two:

Teen boy: I did the stupidest thing yesterday.
Teen girl: What?
Teen boy: I went up to the cops with my bag open, and I was like,
"Wanna search me? Wanna search me?" and they were like, "Okay."
Teen girl: Ha, ha. You busted.
Teen boy: Yeah. They took half my condoms but they left everything
else.

--40th Street station

Counter guy: Who is next on line for a sandwich?...Anybody?...Does anybody want a sandwich?...Okay, who wants a salad?...Anybody waiting on line for a salad?....Anybody want anything?...You, what would you like?
JAP: Excuse me, I was next!

--EEE's, East 34th Street

Okay, it's not all funny. Some of it's shocking and sad, but it's all striking. Check it out...

No comments: